Approx. Rs 4 Lakh / Piece/OnwardsGet Latest Price
|Capacity||500-1000 bricks per hour|
Fly Ash bricks are made of fly ash, lime, gypsum and sand. These can be extensively used in all building constructional activities similar to that of common burnt clay bricks. The fly ash bricks are comparatively lighter in weight and stronger than common clay bricks. The excellent engineering property and durability of fly ash brick enlarges its scope for application in building construction and development of infrastructure, construction of pavements, dams, tanks, under water works, canal lining and irrigation work etc.Technical Specifications:
- Fully Automatic PLC Controlled operations
- Heavy Duty Robust design.
- Fly ash Brick size 6 Inch & size 4 Inch shall be manufactured in same machine
- Moulds Interchangeability.
- Brick properties meet or exceed Indian Standard for Bricks IS: 4139:1989 & 12894:1990
- Maximum Compressive Strength achieved is 6 N/ Sq mm.
|SR. NO.||MODEL NAME||BRICKS PER HOUR|